- Smart advertisement Goods and device authentication Call request SMS Call to action Voucher and coupons Bluetooth or Wi-Fi pairing Connection handover Product authentication Mobile companion tags Electronic shelf labels Business cards
- 12 x 19 Millimeter (mm)
- NFC Tag
- 12 x 19 mm
- 50 Pieces
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz Data transfer of 106 kbit/s Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting Operating distance up to 100 mm (depending on various parameters as, e.g., field strength and antenna geometry) 7-byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3) UID ASCII mirror for automatic serialization of NDEF messages Automatic NFC counter triggered at a reading command NFC counter ASCII mirror for automatic adding the NFC counter value to the NDEF message ECC-based originality signature Fast read command True anti-collision 50 pF input capacitance
- Contactless Energy and Data Transfer, Simple deployment and user convenience
NTAG 213, NTAG 215, and NTAG 216 have been developed by NXPSemiconductors as standard NFC tag ICs to be used in mass-market applications such as retail, gaming, and consumer electronics, in combination with NFC devices or NFC-compliant Proximity Coupling Devices. NTAG 213, NTAG 215, and NTAG 216 (from now on, generally called NTAG 21x) are designed to fully comply to NFC Forum Type 2 Tag and ISO/IEC14443 Type A specifications.
Target applications include Out-of-Home and print media smart advertisement, SoLoMo applications, product authentication, NFC shelf labels, and mobile companion tags.
Target use cases include Out-of-Home smart advertisement, product authentication, mobile companion tags, Bluetoothor Wi-Fi pairing, electronic shelf labels, and business cards. NTAG 21x memory can also be segmented to implement multiple applications at the same time.
Thanks to the high input capacitance, NTAG 21x tag ICs are particularly tailored for applications requiring small footprints, without compromise on performance. Small NFC tags can be more easily embedded into, e.g., product labels or electronic devices.
The mechanical and electrical specifications of NTAG 21x are tailored to meet the requirements of inlay and tag manufacturers.
- Delhi, Bangalore, Guwahati
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash on Delivery (COD) Letter of Credit (L/C) Delivery Point (DP) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- Packet of 1000 pieces
- All India